trying to achieve perfection with less than stellar results


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (On a Tuesday)

Ummmm, yeah. I know it's Tuesday. I menu planned on Sunday and spent Monday cleaning house and hanging with my kids. They are currently on day two of snow days. So here goes this week......





Sunday: Tacos (family fav)





Monday: BBQ chicken & potatoes in the crockpot; broccoli on the side





Tuesday: Jerry won't be home until 10 tonight so I am making the kids pancakes.





Wednesday: Chicken Tamales* in the crockpot and Spanish Rice





Thursday: Turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans





Friday: hurmph I don't know. There were no good deals on meat this week and I can't think of anything not chicken or turkey related......





Saturday: Turkey and Rice Soup with corn bread





*check back - I'm going to give my recipe and explain how I use the crockpot.





Special Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday. Go check 'er out!





What are you having for dinner this week??





I am in desperate need of menu ideas for chicken..... what's your best recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment