trying to achieve perfection with less than stellar results


Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ March 21

It's that time again! I'm hooking up with I'm An Organizing Junkie. Go check her out there are hundreds of other menu plans for your inspiration.



Sunday: Tacos



Monday: Sweet & Sour Meatballs, stirfry veggies, and rice



Tuesday: Salsa & Ranch Chicken (from A Busy Mom's Crockpot Cooking Adventures), orzo, corn, and strawberry shortcake for dessert



Wednesday: Turkey & Rice soup



Thursday: Baked Chicken, gnocchi, broccoli & cauliflower



Friday: Ham & Potato soup, blueberry muffins



What's on your menu?

1 comment:

  1. Yum, sounds like a great week! I'm thinking about adding a soup to our menu to use up some potatoes and some milk. Plus, I'm hoping it'll be my last chance to get some soup on the menu before spring is here.

    have a great week!

    www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete