trying to achieve perfection with less than stellar results


Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - March 14 Birthday Edition!

Happy Monday folks! Our menu is great this week because I don't need to buy anything! I'm super excited about that!

Monday: Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans. As requested by the prince who turns 9 TODAY! I am also making a chocolate cake with peanut butter chocolate frosting; in the shape of a football, again at his request.

Tuesday: Sweet & Sour meatballs (in the crockpot) with brown rice and stir fry veggies

Wednesday: Tacos

Thursday: Turkey, stuffing, and broccoli

Friday: Ham and potato soup (I'll share the recipe later this week! Check back)

Saturday: Chicken enchiladas and Spanish rice

Sunday: Turkey and rice soup with corn muffins

Need more inspiration? Head over to I'm An Organizing Junkie for more menu plans!

What's on your menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment