trying to achieve perfection with less than stellar results


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hot Deals with my Coupons!


This morning as the rest of ya'll were sleeping I ventured out to Kroger with my binder of coupons. I can't begin to tell you all the savings I have encountered but thought I would share my latest deal.
12 cans DelMonte tomatoes
6 Yakisoba noodles
3 Franks Red Hot
3 Boxes Fiber One 90 calorie bars
3 bags Starburst Jellybeans
3 bags Steamfresh veggies
2 International Delights coffee creamer
2 Pace Salsa
2 Bumblebee tuna pouches
2 Planters Peanuts
1 Yoplait Delights
1 Bob Evans sausage
1 Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Total Spent: $28.95
Total Saved: $65.54
I got a grand total of 41 items and saved 69%. I'm still learning and don't have a printer so I'm missing out on even more. But hopefully soon a printer will come into my life. I am beyond uber excited about my savings even if noone else is!
Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment