trying to achieve perfection with less than stellar results


Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Gorgeous St. Patty's Day





Yesterday what luck did I have to find a wee leprechaun at my house! My pretty princess in her new green dress. Grandma DeeDee bought her this dress thinking it would fit her this summer as it is a 12 months. Nope it fits her now and my baby girl is only 6 1/2 months old! And along the way I found these other two little boys dressed in green.





It was so gorgeous out yesterday that I put Annabelle in her stroller and we went to the park. Nathan and I pushed her in the swing for about 20 minutes. She loved it! Giggling and kicking her chubby legs a mile a minute. I love that spring is almost here. The high for today is 67 so we should be able to head outside again!

No comments:

Post a Comment